Whitehall School District – Free & Reduced Meal Info
NEW THIS YEAR: Fill out the Free and Reduced Meal Application Online in Skyward Family Access!
How to Access the Free and Reduced Meal Online Application in Skyward Family Access
- Log into Family Access (School website / Resources / Skyward-Family Access)-call the school office if you are having problems logging in.
- Once you are logged into Family Access, on the top left under Family Access, click the down arrow next to All Students (if you have one child enrolled in school you can skip this step)
- Select one of your students (you only need to fill out the application once per family)
- Click on the Food Service Button (left side of screen) * Click Applications (top, middle of the screen)
- Click Add Application* Complete Application (click checkboxes as you go through the application to move to the next screen then make sure to hit submit)
A brief Skyward tutorial on how to fill out the application can be found at the link below:
Skyward Tutorial: Online Food Service Application
Paper applications are still accepted and can be printed from the following links. Applications can also be picked up from the school office.
Free and Reduced Lunch Applications – English
- Application Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions – English
- 17-18 Application – English
- DPI Webcast Assistance
Las aplicaciones gratuitas y de precio reducido – Español