- Congratulations to the JH Band and Choirs for the awesome concert last night!
- 8th graders- your environmental field trip is tomorrow. Please make sure you have your permission slip, lunch and are dressed appropriately.
- JH Track travels to Independence tonight. Athletes should be dismissed at 3:20, your bus leaves at 3:30
- Baseball & Softball travel to Augusta. Please dismiss athletes at 3:00- bus leaves at 3:10
- HS Golf travels to Wabasha for their conference meet- golfers should be dismissed at 10:45. Golfers should plan to eat with the elementary students.
- MS students should report to the auditorium right after breakfast this morning for ACP
- Middle School boys and girls basketball players please meet in the HS commons following breakfast Wednesday
- There will be a football cheer meeting on Wednesday during ACP in Mrs. Beighley’s room
- There will be a fishing team meeting today in Mr. Eid’s room during lunch
- Congratulations to the following track and field athletes on earning all conference honors last night at the conference meet.
2nd team Brandon Dick, 800, 400, high jump
2nd team Jessica Mohan pole vault
1st team Alli Casperson 300 hurdles
1st team Jon Schwartz 300 hurdles