- High school students have been doing a pretty good job cleaning up after after themselves after breakfast. However, there are a couple of specific areas that could use improvement. Before you leave your table, please make sure ALL the trash is cleared, even if it wasn’t yours. Thank you.
- Prom Pre-Sale tickets will go on sale next week in the LMC. You can purchase them from Mrs. Elvaker, but please come AFTER 8:20. The pre-sale price is $7.00.
- Congratulations to the following FCCLA members!
- Elected to First Vice President of Wisconsin State FCCLA-Halaynna Macharia and attending National FCCLA for officer training in Anaheim, California
State Level Competitions
- Culinary Creations Junior- Zoey George, Silver
- Wild Game Fabrication Senior- Kaenen Estenson and Trent Keller, Silver
National Level Competitions
- Chapter Service Project Display- Nora Semb, Cadence Klein, Tyanna Beck, Silver
- Culinary Arts Senior-Kyleigh Wilmer, Silver
- Culinary Arts Senior-Raquel Sosalla, Gold and moving on to National Competition in Anaheim, CA
- Food Innovations Junior- Aaliyah Macharia, and Jennica Standafer-Silver
- Life Event Planning Senior- Madelyn Frank and Halaynna Macharia, Silver
- Recycle and Redesign Junior- Marisol Gonzalez, Silver
- The HIgh School Choir Festival has been moved to Thursday, April 18th.
- Congratulations to the new High School National Honor Society members:
MJ Poulos, Jessica Zimmerman, Jordyn Moats, Madeline Berg, Ella Bergerson, Ryan Kleinhans, Allison Koepke, Gracie Lyngen, Bradyn Schneider, Sophia Schultz, Hannah Stoutner, Emma Tollefson and Olivia Youngbauer. Thank you to everyone who helped with our Induction Ceremony.
- You are invited to the Spring Festival Concert, Monday night, April 15th. The concert will begin at 7:00 pm. All junior high and high school bands and choirs will perform.
- FFA members are reminded of awards night tomorrow (Saturday) with the potluck at 6 pm and awards at 7 pm in the auditorium. Officers should report at 4 pm to the Ag. room.