- When you see Mr. Blaha, Mr. Kohnert or Mr. Anderson today, please thank them for all their work clearing the snow. It has been a busy February for them and I know they would appreciate a thank you from all of you.
- JH Wrestling at Blair-Taylor
- HS Boys basketball starts tournament play tonight by traveling to Regis. Game time is 7:00 p.m.
- Please release students attending the young writers workshop at 8:10 this morning
- There will be a prom meeting during ACP on Wednesday in Mrs. Irvine’s Room.
- Kudos to all FCCLA STAR event participants! Congratulations to each and every one of you for challenging yourself! All of you looked so professional as you presented on Friday. 🙂
- Members receiving GOLD Ratings-6 AND ONE OF OUR EVENTS HAD THE HIGHEST SCORE OF THE DAY! 98.5!
- Members receiving SILVER Ratings-8
- Members receiving BRONZE Ratings-3
13 individuals and teams will move on to State Level competition at the Kalahari Resort and Convention Center April 8-10!
Wisconsin only EVENTS GOING TO STATE COMPETITION
- *Culinary Creations Junior-Zoey
- *Wild Game Fabrication Senior-Trent, Kaenen
NATIONAL EVENTS GOING TO STATE COMPETITION WITH POTENTIAL TO ANAHEIM, CA
- *Chapter Service Project Display Junior-Nora, Cadence, Tyanna
- *Culinary Arts Occupational-Raquel, Kyleigh
- *Food Innovations Junior-Aaliyah, Jennica
- *Life Event Planning Senior-Maddy, Halaynna
- *Recycle and Redesign Junior-Marisol
- Thank you to Josh Hornberg for handling registration and being our photographer for the day!
- Thank you to staff members who assisted with judging: Mrs. Frye, Mr. Stoutner, Mr. Ausderau, Mr. Juresh, Mrs. Goplin, Mrs. Joles, Mrs. Kolstad, and Ms. Bergstrom. Thanks also to Christin Stoutner and Mrs. Semb for judging.
- FCCLA meeting Wednesday during ACP. If you wish to attend the state conference, you must be in attendance. Registration is due soon and you must have parent permission!
- There will be a short fishing team meeting today during lunch in Mr. Eid’s room, if you wanted to go back to Northfield, you must attend.
- Mrs. Bowerman will reschedule the UW-LaCrosse/ Western Technical school visit the the NJHS. She will let you know as soon as she has done that.
- ACP teachers, please allow the 1st and 9th hour women’s choir to come to the choir room at 10:00. Thank you for your help.
- All High School Band students that have Allison Wright as your accompanist, she will be here all morning today; please come to the band room to run your event. Spanish Rondo students, she is your accompanist!